Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Mutuality in Slumberland

I was still in bed, sleeping (if I have a mirror above my bed, it'll look like image of Bette in the opening segment of 'The L Word' Season 2), when she came in showering me with light kisses.

Babe, what are the chunks of cheese doing in our fridge? She's not a cheese-chunk person, so am I.

Mmmm...it's for cheese cake.

*chuckles* You can't make cheese cake with those, silly. Aiks, I'm still not very educated in types of cheese :P

*grins at my sillyness* Well...it's for spaghetti then.

Back to sleep.

She came back and I was still in bed (same position). Light kisses.

Wake up, babe. I got you some cream cheese and stuff to make cheesecake.

Oh? How nice of you...what did I do for you to be sucha darling to me?

*grins sheepishly and lovingly* Mmmm...well...you know...what you did to me...early this morning...

Huh? What...what did I do?

Gosh, so baaad... *still the sheepish grin* She then told me IN DETAIL of the bla bla bla that I did to her and bla bla zzzzzz...

...haiku of the bla...

rubbing on the face
lying sideway like foetus
that is how we sleep

rubbing and closer
rapid breath and moans I heard
sensuous thrust I felt

what time is it, babe
eyes still closed must be a dream
soft hand travelling

gentle and light kiss
are you hungry for it now
must be a yes moan

i know way around
feeling kissing in the dark
way down to the lust

sensing you want more
knowing from the moan and breath
give you even more

say I'm very bad
how bad can it be, baby
feel like ecstasy

it's a flood down there
wonderful and sweet you are
I love you, baby

yes, I do you know
feeling you on me as well
tired, drift to sleep

...

Then I woke up to the sound in kitchen, J's back from work. Asked (actually yelled from my room, so she could hear me...she can't come in my room when I'm in bed :P) if we're gonna make cheesecake. She's not feeling well. Oh. She took a nap.

She's up. I checked on her. Saw her looking at cheesecake recipe online! *sheepish grin* Oh, feeling better already. Can make cheesecake! She had a dream of cheesecake and me related - I was yelling at her for the cheesecake. Oh really! Bla bla bla... :P

We went (walked to!) Trader Joe's and got stuff for New York Cheesecake. On the way, saw an accident (happened already) at the intersection. Quite bad, head-on. Don't know how these people drive. Broad daylight! Complimented for her good vibes on 'traffic radar' (she strongly suggested that we walked to Trader Joe's instead of driving there), mine was very much tuned to 'gay-dar'. :P

Walked past Love Ones - a sex toy shop. Oh, 25% off, let's go in and get a dildo or something :P. No, you don't need that. See...25% off for lubes and gel. Ceh. Never mind.

Went in Barnes and Noble, walked past racks of magazines... Before I could touch the gay and lesbian mags she pulled me away. Aiyoo! But we did stop at the gay and lesbian section, wanted to check if they have Cunt, the book she recommended me to read (stories about women, not lesbian per se). Nope, didn't find it. I saw a book I wanna read - Crybaby Butch. Hehe... She hurried me away. Off to TJ! Saw some lipstick roses...mmmm...how I itched to buy :(

Akan ku beli jika si dia menjelma di pekan...boohooohooo...

Stopped by liquor store and got some goodies for a guest that's coming (but she changed her plan, some time later when we're busy making the cake).

As we don't have a blender and mixer for the cake, we did everything the 'ghetto' (quoted from J) way - the best way to 'cream' the mixture. So, I experienced the hard-but-fun way she and L had when they were making tiramisu for me (my birthday - they made me a cake I love, how very sweet and touching...). That time, I was shoo-ed away from my apartment!

Making food is like doing chemistry experiment - not difficult if you can follow the instruction ;) Ahhh, now let the heat do the work ;)

Yay, cheesecake! I'm drooling already... The whole apartment is smelling of it. Bet the whole corridor smells like it too :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, ur new york cheesecake is the baked or non-bake version? if non-bake, gimme me the recipe!

~sue

8/10/2005 09:54:00 PM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

bake version. i was in charge of 'jaga-ing the api'. turn low, turn off, take out...then we put it in the refrigerator ;)

8/10/2005 11:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home