Monday, August 08, 2005

How my watch tells a story

Two weekends ago, B (the delivery guy at Panda) commented on how butch and tough looking my watch was, still is. Oh really? I didn't realize my DKNY metal watch could impose butchness (is there a word?). ;P He saw my reaction and apologized if I was offended. Well, no...but the opposite. Told him I'm half butch. He looked puzzled, later (a week later) confessed he's very shocked, didn't know what to say.

He came back from delivery, he excitedly told me those three gals (he delivered the food to) - just came out from shower, hardcore crazy and dirty lesbians, smoking marijuana. Oooo...I told him I wished I was there ;P. How fun that'd be! He said, no...I wouldn't wanna be there (eh, like he knows my type :P, but seriously, those AREN'T my type lah. Haha). T, the (packing) carryout auntie overheard our conversation in the kitchen and pulled a homophobic look (upon hearing shower and lesbian). Nah, she (still) thinks I'm straight :P

Innocently I asked, so what did they eat?. Oh, he then answered with a wicked grin. Yeah... Haha! ;P

So, he told me about the bars at Hamden - nice crowd, straight and gay. Aiks...the (party) animal inside me was growling. Haha ;P

On Saturday, I said lets go and check out the place, pick up some chicks :P. Haha. If she's straight, you can have, otherwise, she's mine. :P Great.

So I was bouncing in my seat in his cool Scion (with cool colorful lights installed below seats, hidden everywhere, make the car seems like a disco...oh, the sound system, blasted me way) to R n B and hiphop. I was yelling over the loud music at two cute ladies in the car next (slightly in front of us) to us. Haha... They didn't hear :(, if they did, I'd swear I'd turn into a 'shy lobster' ;P

Went to a Mexican bar (no mexican people, all whites). Talked, had beers, had margarita (me, not him - gay for him ;P and besides he's afraid he couldn't handle himself after tequila. Apparently tequila gives u another kind of drunkness :P. Uh huh), had burito (picked at his burito, I had plenty of food at Panda before that, he didn't eat his dinner at the restaurant, so I ate his portion as well... :P, mummy said not nice wasting food. True?). Aiyaa, come to think of it, it's rather dumb lah, huh - the way we acted, like a couple... How're we gonna pick up somebody? :P

He told me (actually yelling, bar music you know, and alcohol...) he's actually a lesbian - a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Yeah right... I asked his type - since we were at the what's-your-type subject (while checking people out). Big boobs? Nope, don't have to. Big bootie? Nope, not too big, not too flat. Huh? Like whose? Ermm...like yours.

*luckily it's kinda dark enough for him to notice my blushing* :P Haha.

He said I cracked him up. Amused him. Uh huh.

We went to the bar opposite. Had another Nati Bo (National Bohemian Beer, nice, in bottle), in can - aiks, bottled better. Said hi to two chicks... That's it, no further conversation...L in mind.

Oh...

Left that bar with beer can in hand. Beware of cops! Not supposed to drink and walk here :P. Giggling away, taking pic by the bar, by the bench right nextx to a sleeping homeless (his mouth was opened, I didn't really look, but there might be some drool...ewwww), by the Baltimore crab (I struck a pose - beer can in hand, mischieviously fingering the crab's crotch ;P). Got into this bar called 'hon bar' (hoping would find lotsa hon there lah ;P). Another cute butch bartending, hehe. Eyes locked for a while but nothing happened. I didn't approach the bar, B bought me the beer. Hmmm...I wonder what would happened if I get something from her ;P

Live band playing there...acoustic guitars, bald man singing...saw a djembe there. So excited! Ah, how I itched. Saw a cute gal sitting on stool by the bar with her back facing us - saw the small butterfly tattoo on her left back shoulder and another tattoo on lower back right side...trying to figure out how big and what kinda tattoo's that. Band playing, I was watching the band and the drum and her. How I wish to hit and slap the skin. Ehem...the drum lah. Really! :P Aiyaa! Really lah, I mean the drum! The drummer couldn't slap, gee...I wished he did, the slapping sound ermmm...makes me excited. What?! Well, it sounds sex-y... ;P

Anyway, enough drinking. Sober enough for him to drive me home, sober enough for me to walk straight back to my apartment and back to my bedroom (and not J's room. choi!).

I passed out on my bed with my hair still wet from shower...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A lesbian trapped in a man's body", a familiar phrase from
The L-Word.

8/09/2005 03:19:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

hey, who is this? L? yes, these words came from him, not me.

8/09/2005 03:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank the good lord you didn't wander into my room drunk at whatever tie you got home!!...you'd be dead!!

8/09/2005 04:17:00 PM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

not L...it's A, my gf (with a space) in KL. she actually bought the first season of 'the L word' in KL! hey people in msia, go check it out! ;)

8/09/2005 08:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home