Tuesday, July 26, 2005

the L word

Saw the pilot episode of 'the L word' last night. Fyi, it's a lesbian drama series. Love at first sight ;P (me lah). Oh my, Bette is so sexy and smart and pretty and EXOTIC! I love her style :). her (sex) scene with Tina is killing me! Wow...What a 'bad' drama series ;P

I heard (in that) someone said there's study that says you're a lesbian if your ring finger is longer than your index finger. If they're same length, you're a bisexual. Ehem...Ladies, check your fingers. And so now you know another pick-up line! ;) Haha.

You might wonder if I had 'some' yesterday (did you read the juicy poem?). ;P Hehe... Well, it's amazing how 'those' stuff does to your (I mean my) body. All I can say is I really enjoyed 'it', the L word and nice (and long...something I miss terribly) phone chat with L. Ah however, (I have an idea) I think the next time she speaks Spanish to me, I'll answer in Malay/Chinese. Something to add to the alienation (and exoticism)...For the fun of it ;P like experiencing different tongue(s). Ehem...like in language, ok? You are bad... ;)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but hey, MY ring finger is longer than my index finger, but i dun think i'm a lesbian ler... (not now anyway).

~sue

7/27/2005 02:19:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

hahaha. well...maybe NOT YET(?) ;) seen any lady u r attracted to (yet)? not me, huh? *horror face*

7/27/2005 05:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... dun worry, still (very much) interested in guys.

~sue

7/27/2005 08:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I heard (in that) someone said there's study that says you're a lesbian if your ring finger is longer than your index finger. If they're same length, you're a bisexual. "

so..wat's the length between ur ring finger and middle finger??

8/01/2005 02:38:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

like 4-5mm - the length between my ring and middle finger. eh, anonymous...i'm sure of the measurement of THOSE fingers. ;P

8/09/2005 01:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home