Monday, July 18, 2005

(un)Eventful Saturday

Thought of that...been looking forward for that since morning(s) but by the time I finally got to the place, I was too tired for that. Argh, am I getting that old that I'm just drained out? Nooooooo... Hmmm, perhaps it's food, and/or the summer heat :P

I experence my first blackout since I came here. Happened at noon, when I was working at Panda. Rain pouring heavily, lightning and thunder...then the electricity went off. It felt like 'war of the worlds' (if you've seen the movie). So weird... K calld me, told me this place was still outta electricity since 1pm and asked if we could hangout, at my place. It was his birthday 2 days ago. Oppsss... :P And so, although I was tired, I welcomed him to chill out with me. Had some beers, bla bla bla.

By the time my head touched the pillow, I was fast asleep... Glad my call time on Sunday was 1.30pm ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home