Friday, July 15, 2005

calling

J: Wei?
C: Wei!
J: How are you?
C: I miss you!
J: Yeah, me too.
C: When are you coming back?
J: I'll be home in like 4 days.
C: Really!? Wait, which home - here or home in pennsylvania?
J: The apartment (I just love when she and I refer our rented apartment as home... hehe. Made me feel I'm 'belonged').
C: Oh good! How long are you gonna be here before going back to Pennsylvania?
J: Like a couple of days.
C: So, which day exactly are you gonna arrive? I've to put on clothes by then. Haha!
J: You better.
C: Gosh, I've gotten so used to be (half) naked around the apartment. Can I still be naked when I sleep?
J: As long as you're in YOUR room.
C: Okay. Sure you won't come in my room?
J: Haha.
C: Make sure you don't jump on me in my bed! Haha.
J: Haha... Hey, is A's tv out in the living room?
C: Yes.
J: Where's my tv?
C: Oh, I dumped it down the trash chute.
J: What!? Tell me you didn't do that!
C: Haha! Yeah...
J: No, you didn't!
C: Haha...you believe me?
J: Tell me you didn't throw my tv down the chute!
C: Haha...nah...
J: You didn't, right?
C: What makes you think I'd throw the tv down the chute when I refused to throw that pumpkin we had there. You had to persuade me to do it! Haha.
J: I don't know.
C: You think I'm crazy? Haha, I'm crazy but not that crazy.
J: Tell me you didn't do it.
C: Haha. (I was having fun) It's in your room. You're so gullible... Hehe, see I learned that word from L (coz she always...well, USED TO make me feel gullible and she's bad BUT playful. I'll miss that).
J: Yeah, yeah... How's L?
C: She's fine. She's at home now.
J: Did you see her recently?
C: (recently means when? I didn't know how to answer her) ...no.
J: Why?
C: ...she didn't want to see me...?
J: Oh?
C: ...well...I can tell you that I'm now single and available. I'm waiting for you to come back so we can go out and pick up guys or girls.
J: Haha.
C: Yeah, I've to go out and meet people! Waiting for you to come back. Oh yeah, I can't wait to have that swimming (dipping) pool in our balcony!
J: Yeah, yeah. It's gonna be awesome.
C: Call me when you're on the road (it takes 3 days drive from Wyoming to Baltimore, Maryland).
J: Okay, I'll call you when it gets bored. I got to go...
C: Okay, bye.
J: Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home