Monday, July 18, 2005

Eventful Sunday

Went out with W after 'ragtime', to downtown. He was late, played online poker! Incorrigible! Went to Inner Harbor. Oh, how I missed the water, the sea! I was asking him if he already knew that I wanted to jump off and kill myself (after what had happened) ;P. He said yes and would even help me (suicide)! Haha!

It's hot and humid, not sunny. But I enjoyed the outing...seeing people (ehem...checking out). Had dinner overlooking the harbor...so nice! I was so hoping it's with L instead... :( I felt kinda hurt/miserable for a while, thinking of July 4 - L was here enjoying herself (I doubt she's 'killing' herself) with her friends WITHOUT even calling me. That's just...very mean...and hurting (to know that I'm...I wasn't as important and significant as she's to me). I tossed her out to the sea... I'm not being mean, it's just the feelings...

I'd be happy to embrace the waves when it rolls back at me... I'd be glad to be swept away by the waves again... *chuckles*

Went to ESPN and Barnes and Nobles. We're there at the bookstore til they chased us out. Haha! I spent some time at physics, sexual health (ehem, I don't have anything...any problem, okay? Was just checking out a sophisticatedly illustrated Kama Sutra), theatre arts and gay and lesbian sections. Oooh yeah, I was actually looking for the latter section ;P, and when I've finally found it, I was (almost) leaping with joy. Haha! Spent most time there, pouring over L books...getting excited (oohing and ahhing in that deserted row :P) reading steamy stuff but horrified at those butch and femme stff. Ewww... :P

On the way back to the car, we stopped by and watched a youth steel orchestra playing by the water, in front of Discovery Center. That drumset lady was incredible! They used lots of steel drums (tuned steel drums). That's it! Great music, great jamming :). They're 'killing me softly with their songs'.

I hope I could be with 'that' someone the next time I'm looking at Baltimore City over the water. Well...NYC would be great too! Haha ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home