Monday, July 25, 2005

Last night

A relaxing and enjoyable moment after a hard long day at work
What a pleasure
So sweet
So juicy
Mmmm...

Soft and hard
Running my tongue all over you
Inner and outer
Teasing and licking
Sucking and biting
Feeling you with my lip and tongue
What a satisfaction
Tasting and savouring
your juices
All over my mouth
my fingers
Licking your juice off my lip
and fingers
Mmmm...

Could never get enough of you
Oooh, how sexy and sweet
Admiring the pink flesh
red flesh
Getting me excited
savouring you
Mmmm...

Gonna have you again
Tomorrow
Be nice and fresh
Wait for me...
Mmmm...


Oh yeah, I got some last night. At least one of you know it (of what I'm describing)... ;P haha! Anyway, I cuddled and slept. Had a dream...a romantic (prhaps a wild) one. I remember waking up a few times to thunderous (it might have been a very loud sigh/moan, haha) sound. Woke up feeling wet :P Got outside (have to drag myself off the bed - work lah), realized it rained. Oh yeah, wet outside, wet inside. Great... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home