Thursday, July 21, 2005

Where theatre exercise could bring you...

I was lying down on the floor with 50+ kids after lunch - relaxing theatre exercise. I didn't have to do it as a counselor, but I was too tired. So I took that chance to shut my eyes...lying on my back.

M was ocnducting. 'close your eyes, breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth'...'now, I want you to think of the place you most want to be...think of how it'd look like, taste like, feel like, sound like, smell like'...

After that exercise, one of my queens asked what my place was. I didn't know how to tell her, I didn't tell her...chose not to :)

Place I'd love to be - my place with L. (aiyoo...) Yeah, I remember the sight, sound, smell, taste and touch... A lovely place to be where it's only both of us in that world...

*sigh*

2 Comments:

Blogger stargal said...

dearie, take ur time to grieve... then must move on, k? (((hugz)))

7/21/2005 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

i've been on a roller coaster ride, almost everyday. never felt so 'drifted'...

7/23/2005 02:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home