Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My first time...

Had my first experience driing on the other side of the road yesterday, ALONE! ;P I left his car for me - while he (and others) went to NYC. At first (then they told me I'd have the car to myself) I was kinda nervous. Hehe... Since I haven't been driving for a year. But then, the nervousness turned into rejoice (state). He has a '00 Chevy Cavalier, nice (black) car. As soon as I got in the car, I blasted the radio (to R & B and Hip Hip station, of course!) ;P Woohoo! Groovy... Hehe.

Stopped by White Marsh - Walmart, Superfresh before home. Damn hot yesterday, like around 100 degree! Went home, checked mailbox - my package's not here yet :( Ahhh...this was yesterday, but today, I got the package! ;)

Picked up A, dancing in my seat to the radio, told A it's my first time driving alone here (she looked kinda panic/alarmed, slightly..., looked at me weirdly - at my head-bobbing at 'just a lil bit' ;P). Went to Panda for dinner (thought of giving those folks a surprise, hehe). Shared a (big portion) of shrimp chowfun. Chatted...joked about going to visit L after dinner ;P Yea right...but that wouldn't be nice to put so much miles (although he said it's fine to run my errands with the car :P). Thought of going to harbor, makan angin. Hehe...but didn't :P. Went to liquor store, bought a bottle of chardonnay - must celebrate, okay! ;P

Got home, had great time watching 'the L word'...Ooo... so that's how lesbian couple make baby... ;) Wahhhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home