Thursday, July 28, 2005

Not me Not well...

L got a surgery yesterday - 3 wisdom teeth removed. Err...thinking about it makes my knees weakened. Yeah, thinking of going to the dentist terrifies me! I can't imaigne that... Eww... Well, somehow I (really) admire L's courage and tolerence of all the pain.

Glad to know her mum's staying home (working) and talking care of her. I was worried (still am...). If I could, I'd like to be by her side and take care (making sure ice packs are changed, cooking porridge and grass jelly, tucking her in...etc) of her... *sigh* Yeah, I'd do that to my gf (with or without 'space in between'). I remember the warmth and love and care shown to me by my dormmates and roommates when I was sick (upm's dorm). Their actions made me cry (so touching...). So, I just want to share those feelings. It's great if everyone has compassion, don't you think so? ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I remember the warmth and love and care shown to me by my dormmates and roommates when I was sick (upm's dorm). Their actions made me cry (so touching...). "

izzit?? which one of them who take care of you wen u were sick?

san

8/01/2005 02:33:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

ermmm...you people(?). hehehe...u forgot?! hmph!

8/02/2005 06:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home