Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Menghitung Hari

How such poetry lyrics and melody move me to tears... :'(

Menghitung hari detik demi detik (counting the days moment by moment)

Masa ku nanti asa kan ada (the time I'm waiting for will be there)

Jalan cerita kisah yang panjang (storyline, a long tale)

Menghitung hari (counting the days)

Padamkan saja kobar asmaramu (just put out your flames of passion/desire)

Jika putih itu tak kan ada (if there is no truth)

Yang aku minta tulus hatimu (what I ask is your sincerity)

Bukan puitis (not pretense)

Pergi saja cintamu pergi (just let go your love away)

Bilang saja pada semua (just tell everyone)

Biar semua tahu adanya (let everyone know of its existence)

Diriku kini sendiri (now I'm all left alone)


- Kris Dayanti

3 Comments:

Blogger lotsachi said...

sue, is the translation ok? it's indonesian malay. have u heard of this song? it'll move u to tears. correct me if i'm incorrect - translation. thanks!

8/17/2005 04:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyoh..not 'asa kan ada' it is 'apa kan ada' dear :p ..

I used to sing this song whenever I go karaoke (RED BOX especially)..but now.... too bad the song not in the list anymore !

- y ling

9/02/2005 07:45:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

haha! ok, ok. thanks for pointing out :P

9/03/2005 04:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home