Friday, March 31, 2006

Nooooo...not again!

J: "I've something to tell you. I'm gonna move out in the middle of May."

*silence*

me: "Why! *sad face, lump in throat/chest* Why leave me? Why so early! Why now..."

I can't believe it. She just made me dislike spring even more.

*slumps*

Last spring (towards the end) I was dealing with L. And now...I've to face another lost. I just don't know how I can bear these. The gals I've grown fond of and comfortable to...

*heavy chest*

Call me sentimental. Extremely. Tell me it's no big deal, they'll still b around. Yes, but won't be so close.

I was drumming on my brand new conga after the conversation with J. As I drummed and got into the rhythm, I was so emotional that I cried and trying to push those mushy and heavy emotions away...drummed for strength, inspiration, hope and resolution. It's healing. But I need more 'dose'. My arms were hurting but not as much as I hurt inside.

It's very painful to deal with parting again, IN SPRING!

I look ahead...oh gosh...will there ever be a spring that I'd look forward to? Will there ever be a wonderful gal who'd bloom right in front of me and wrap me around lovingly, supportingly and nurturingly in her soft and comfortable petals?

*takes a deep breath, wipes tears off cheeks*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chi, dont cry over the things cannot be changed, and be strong k, i understand, pls be strong , n strong, n stronger k, i'll b back to ur blog. hope to hear u cheer up the next. take care,
YW.

3/31/2006 05:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww... u poor thing! come here... (((hugz)))

they'll still b around. Yes, but won't be so close
yeah, i totally understand how u feel. i felt the same way too when wansia moved back home. but that's life, i guess. we need to look ahead n move on. be strong, k?
(((more hugz)))

3/31/2006 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

thanks, ladies. i shall overcome it

4/04/2006 01:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i'm not moving anymore so you can update your blog and be happy you'll still have me around to annoy you about cleaning up the kitchen and doing the dishes :-p

4/13/2006 04:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, dun forget abt the toilet! *evil grin*

4/13/2006 10:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home