Sunday, December 18, 2005

No more Baby A? :-(

The end of semester means the end of babysitting Baby A.

Here's the pics me and K (my Japanese roomate) took with A.

He's soooooooooooooo adorable.

















Then, on Friday, I had a sushi brunch with S (baby A's mum) and A.



At the end of the brunch/lunch S pulled out a gift. She said A picked it, for me. What?! How can?! Well, I was shocked. And deeply touched. She made me open the gift. It was...2 CDs.



How did baby A know? Drumsex? Hellooooo...

It was a great compliment anyway, from S. After all, drum and sex was all I did for my previous solo performance. ;P

S said 'drumsex' is supposed to arouse the sexual desire. Ehem... Do I need it? :P But I LOVE THE CD anyway.

*hyperventilates*

I'm gonna miss baby A so much :'( Same to him...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, how come baby A's hair tak panjang-panjang wan? it's so fair that he looked almost botak. hehehe... but very cute!!!

12/19/2005 09:34:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

eh, the parents cut it. now look better. botak? haha...nooooooo. yup, very kawaii ne!

12/19/2005 04:14:00 PM  
Blogger enn@j said...

gosh...he is just sooooo adorable! :)

Happy CNY chi!

2/10/2006 01:27:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

yeah, i miss the very adorable baby A very much.
happy CNY to u too, J.

2/10/2006 02:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home