Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hairy Bathroom

J: What?! You're cutting your hair again? No, not until you empty the trash in the bathroom. You're crazy...you've cut your hair like 5 times for the past 2 weeks!

*grinning*

Me: But now I wanna cut it real short!

J: Go clean the bathroom.


Hahaha...

I didn't know she counted. Heck, did I really cut 5 times? I don't know...

Ok. I DID screw up my hair 2 days ago. I was in a rush...and the hot water was running in the bathroom. Hence, the foggy mirror. Therefore, the 'weird' cut.

So, I got back from work just now. Eiyee, I had to tie my hair to cover up :P Anyway, I got home...I went online and searched for Shane's (from The L Word)look/hairstyle. http://www.thelwordonline.com/ep202screencaps02.shtml

Told K, my Japanese roomate, that I was gonna do Shane's hairstyle. She said, 'Ahhh...kakui!'. She also like Alice's hairstyle. Oh, but I want the kakui look.

Then, I got into the bathroom. Stripped (have to strip or else it won't turn out nice :P). Take one long look at my long hair...

"Sorry, you have to go. Things change, people change...I WANT TO CHANGE."

Divided my hair into parts...and chop chop chop it went.

After 1++ hour in the bathroom (sorry, K, you can't come in...I'm naked!), I 'revealed' my new look to K.

K: *big eyes* WOW! Kakui ne! I can't believe it!

Me: Yeah, yeah? *wide grin. takes a turn* See if the back look okay.

K: Yup. Looks good.

Me: Be more critical. Is it even?

K: Ah...this bottom part a bit sticking out. Let me cut it.


So, we took some pics. Oh oh, before-and-after pictures. Heh. Put on some Loreal's 'Out of Bed' gel, and snapped more pics. :P My hair turned out like something in between Shane's and Alice's hairstyle ;P

Hairy bathroom still... Haha! Think I'll clean (throw the trash) it tomorrow. Eh, I vacuumed the floor, ok!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's kakui?

eh, e-mail ur pics to meeeeee!!! i wanna seeeee!!!

12/01/2005 03:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CLEAN IT UP!! it looks like some animal with black hair curled up and died in there!!

12/01/2005 07:01:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

AHAHAHAHAHA! really? nice...did you scream when you went to the bathroom? :P

kakui means cool ;)

you know what, my hair went curly after i went shower. i don't know if it'll look the same as in the pics after this (even with gel).

12/01/2005 09:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyerrr... lotsachi, please go clean it up lar... so gross! u're lucky ur housemates are still so nice to u. if it's me, i'd have blown my top looooooong time ago!

12/01/2005 08:38:00 PM  
Blogger carinasuyin said...

i wanna see the kakui new look photos too... email me yeah? :)

12/02/2005 04:41:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

yea yea. already mailed. see kakui o not ;P

12/03/2005 12:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home