Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Stuff Going On...

1.) Baby A came with a bruise on his forehead - fell down at home. Ouch!

2.) Roomate J came home and complained about the smell. 'why does it smell so bad...like bad (i forgot the exact word she said) vagina in here?'. *horror face* Saying my pot of soup smells like vagina! How could she! It's lotus roots + peanuts + chicken + dates + a few pieces of dried cuttlefish. what VAGINA?! Made me wonder if she's a closeted lesbian :P Kena ambil langkah berjaga-jaga lepas ni, lepas dia baca ni!

3.) IM chat turned sour with L. I'm feeling really bad, and hurt. I feel...incompetent.

4.) Feeling battered, I walked to Student Union...and bought a mag and some merchandises from the Lambda Rising booth (about LBGT).

5.) Wanted to read at Starbucks but fell asleep upon lying down. Piggie me. :P

6.) Got stood up by WP to attend the QSU (queer student union) meeting. I ended up being there, alone.

7.) Finally got to read the Curve mag (best selling lesbian mag) and Le Cid (French play - assignment) at Starbucks.

8.) Nursing my battered soul...drank my 'vagina' soup with rice for dinner in front of the television (playing tvb drama - VCD ;)).

3 Comments:

Blogger lotsachi said...

i asked, she said 'stanky' vagina. *horror face* how could she! i (yelled from the kitchen) made her stay in her room when i reheated my leftover soup for dinner :P

oh, this crack me up. how could i tell my mum or family back home (or any chinese who makes/drinks the soup!) of this funny tale? choi choi choi! lol

10/21/2005 03:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, maybe u shouldn't share it with 'old' ppl or ppl whom u think would not appreciate the humour of it!

10/21/2005 04:58:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

right, i have to 'pick the right audience' ;)

10/21/2005 05:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home