Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Time and Space

There are certain paths on campus I thought I'd never cross again, because it's rather difficult (emotionally) and painful...thinking of her. I'd never (have to) go to her dorm again, NEVER. Argh, it's excruciating!

But I was there, gone up the flight of stairs that lead to her dorm complex. Still smells the same - sweet laundry smell that I used to smell, before her. Mesmerizing the moments. Ohhh... I should have gave my ride a 'harder' time - go to my apartment and get me! So, there I was, standing there for more than half an hour (agnonizingly), patiently waiting...urgh! Does she has to be that late?!

One of her close friend, A, bumped into me, and I was there, waiting. She must be wondering what the heck I was doing there, she gave me 'that look' like 'I know hwat you are up to' - the same look she gave me when L and I were seeing each other. Oh gawd...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, but sometimes the road to recovery lies on the very same road that caused your hurt. tho' painful, we should face that road and walk on bravely... with heads held high, looking beyond the heads of those staring ppl!

9/29/2005 04:03:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

ermmm...like 'oneness of man and environment' ahh?

9/29/2005 11:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm... can put it that way lar...

9/29/2005 01:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home