Friday, September 23, 2005

Clubbing at Downtown Baltimore--Iguana Cantina

Well, after 2 hours of intense badminton (where I let myself go--smashing every chance I got, targeting at opponents' body. heh :P), rushed home...showered. Shit, time was midnight. Light make up. Sexy lowcut (aah...yeah, decided to dress-up), braless. Eh, it's still warm, my 'engine' was still running from the intense exercise (sweating).

Arrive at 1am. Club closes at 2am. Dang! So, paid the full covercharge anyway--$15 (with free drinks, yup...all you can drink). Still packed. Saw college kid(s) being carried out--too drunk :P

Gay-dar activated. Heck, all were straight. It's kinda weird to see people dance like that--lap dance-y, you know...crotch-butt grinding. I unexpectedly caught in between and guys were pinning themselves at me, at us...went with 3 other gals and a guy (our pimp-cum-bodyguard-cum-driver). Americans! And so, I danced (tried to dance) like those Americans. Eeeek! Drinks spilling and I got wet. From the drinks, okay...nothing else :P I was wondering, my friends too, how come only guys were hitting on me... Eeeek!

Hungry after clubbing. Wanted to enter strip clubs but they're closed :( Dang! Okay, no nude gals to see. So we went to a 24hours Diner. So-called mamak. :P

Got home at 4am. Heck, I have a paper to turn in...why am I still blogging and NOT doing my assignment!? Think I'm gonna sleep...kinda tipsy...sleepy...

Later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Spot said...

sorry, offtopic.

sure, guess you could use some of my stuff for your monologues, with the proper attribution.

but really, there's really a lot of much better material out there. :)

9/25/2005 11:11:00 PM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

thank you! yes, i know...but i'd like to use something that's close to me.

9/26/2005 12:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home