Sunday, September 11, 2005

Made up vs. Reality

I was born in Malaysia. In Malaysia, I'd never been in a serious relationship before. Once I came to US (for studies), suddenly it's a whole new world to me. It's absolute freedom from my parents! And family. Having educated in all-girls school had made me fond and comfortable being surrounded by females. I'd rather choose a female as a comany rather tan a guy. It's not like I hate guys but I just prefer girl. Smeels good, clean and understanding ;)

I found my first love, Christy in Washington DC. We were in the University together. After knowing her, I was so happily in love and I became really obsessed with her. I felt like I'd give the whole universe for her. Love her deeply, truly :)


Looking back to this short piece of writing I did in 2002 for my monologue character is a SHOCK to me. Yes, the 'monologue' I just posted. Now that I'm here, there seems to be no way to sight a palm tree. Bad research...in 2002. :P Heck, how would I know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home