Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Random Thoughts

Felt festive this morning, afternoon at our early-Thanksgiving party. Awaiting the arrival of guests. Hard time picking on what to wear. Will my invited friends come.

How come there's another LJ. What's with the connection. Why this is happening. A sign. A fate. A play. A joke.

Still in memory. Phone memory. Her asset. Voice. Brought tears to my eyes. Heavy heart. A grief. Alone(liness). Still in memory.

The flirt. The feeling of shyness and courage at admitting and telling what's felt. A reminiscence.

Did as I expect the presence. Heart and soul, feelings and desire poured into the making of the grass jelly drink. Your favorite. Urge to reach out. Cheer you up (if you make your unexpected expected presence). Make you smile. Mutual gush. Did as I felt the need to do something for you to be happy, thrilled, enjoying every single moment and drops of the drink. 1.40am and a glass of grass jelly is waiting for you (refer to the picture). Silence hurts. Ignorance kills.

Running dry on creative ideas. Want me to play director. Back to before. What to do for the future generations. How to perform, again.

Frustration. New co-workers. Looks like relatives. Love or hate. Why stick to the bear. I am struggling. Foolish act. Felt a sense of gratitude. Can't do it. Not yet.

Doubtful of mother's ability. Should I or should I not. Not a very good daughter. Am I going to hurt her with my decision(s). Am not accustomed of her being so near, in my life.

I have discovered my bubble.

Kinda in stress at new working environment. Enjoying the excitement. The rush. Adrenaline pumping. Money is good. Dinner (for employees) sucks.

Playing mahjong (chinese tiles) can be real fun, and ADDICTIVE. Contemplating thoughts on the withdrawal from being too drawn...

4 Comments:

Blogger artisticklytouch said...

girl, are you influence by my poem? you sound sad... dont be sad, it's festive time... enjoy the day

9/06/2005 03:36:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

not really influenced by your poem. it's just a 'happy accident/coincidence'.

festive moment is over. the party is over. now i'm waiting for the arrival of the lanterns - gonna light it up, stare and admire the simplicity and beauty of the candle and paper. the glow. soft and soothing. somehow seductive. gawd...i better stop.

9/06/2005 12:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"waiting for the arrival of the lanterns" -- from who? cukup tak? wan me to send over some?

9/06/2005 08:50:00 PM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

tak cukup! u can send me some? sucha dahling... muacks! hehe...

9/06/2005 10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home