Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Yay!

8.55am - Arrival of baby A (14 months) woke me up. Dang, 5 minutes earlier, no time for me to brush my teeth. Just enough time to put on some clothes :P

9.50am - *sniff sniff* "A, did you poop?" With his cute face, big greenish brown eyes and soft blonde hair, he looked at me for 2 seconds, then said "nope, nope" (shaking his head). So cute. And I went back to watch my TVB drama, him back to playing his toys.

10.25am - "Seriously, A, did you poop?". No response, just the stare from him. I couldn't take it anymore, what's the smell... OMG, yuck! He berak lah! Eeee... Shit, I have to change his diaper. That was a serious case of shit! I have NEVER change a diaper before!

10.35am - I was still cleaning his shit away from his buttock. Figuring how to fasten the diaper. Eeeek! I pulled the tab too hard, it came off. Shit! More shit stuck on his soft buttock. Eeeek! My left hand is kinda tired of holding up his legs while I wiped away. "Why are you smiling at me? Huiyo! Why you said no when I asked you just now?" He answered with a bigger smile. Issshhh...so cute! Then I let go off his legs because he was whining. Gosh... Okay, more persuasion. This time, he lifted his legs for me and opened wide - whoaaa...so cooperative, huh! ;)

11.15am - Daddy T arrived to take baby A away.

1.30pm - Had my leftover honey beef lunch. Yummm...still so delicious. My first time cooking the beef last night! Shared some with my Japanese roomate, K. She loved it!

3.30pm - Still watching the TVB drama. Gosh, better go prepare to go for interview - waiting table.

4.30pm - Met the boss, J. "Nope, no Saturday and Sunday. Can't do it." Yeah lah, how to say "I quit" to Panda? Bla bla bla... Yay, go to work on Fri afternoon. What? Black or blue polo shirt? Dang. Have to go buy... *sigh*

5.45pm - Still looking for polo shirt in that big shopping mall. Gee! How difficult it was! Looked into every clothes stores. There's none in Polo Sport or Polo Ralph Lauren (not boutique, just rack and small section in Hechts)?!

6.00pm - Bumped into my English professor with his wife. I looked kinda tired and frustrated already, walking alone...searching. He's so cheerful. Dang, haven't done my English paper. Due at 9pm - send him email!

6.05pm - Ahhh...finally got one - Aeropostle. Spent $10.50 for one. *phew*

6.30pm - Went shopping at Trader Joe's. Bought an orange juice (calcium added - nice...don't have to drink milk. Not that I don't like it, but sometimes I'm lactose intolerent), tiramisu! and lettuce. Eh, saw a gothic looking lady outside TJ.

6.40pm - Walking behind the gothic lady. Hmmm...where's she going.

6.45pm - My apartment building! Didn't know there's a gal this gothic living here. OMG, 2nd floor corridoor! My new neighbor! Whoaaaa... I said "hi", talked a lil bit, peeped into her just-moved-everything-in apartment. She said, "see ya, honey". Huh!? Called me honey... hhmmm...Hhhhmmmmmm...

8.56pm - Sent my paper to the English professor. Phew! Thanks J for proofreading it and corrected a few grammatically (silly) mistakes.

When I'm done with this blog, I'm gonna go enjoy my tiramisu over a hot italian roast coffee! Yummmmm....

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww... bb A so cute. post a pic of him here!

8/31/2005 01:15:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

post a pic arrr? aahhh...have to get the hello thingie. wait lah.

8/31/2005 01:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no need lar... on your 'create new post' page, there's an icon on ur right that allows u to put ur pic in straight. or u can do like me ---> sign up for an image hosting account (mine's photobucket) and then just copy and past the tag on the html version of your entry.

8/31/2005 05:33:00 AM  
Blogger Spot said...

hello.

i would imagine that most americans use honey, darling & sweetheart like nobody's business, regardless of the gender of the spoken-to. no biggie. :)

appears that you've been cruising on the fringes for some time now. why not just come right out and lay the cards on the table?

the goth (if that's your type) is a good test-run. being a goth, she's less likely to be rattled by being approached by a lesbian.

9/01/2005 01:10:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

hi spot. thanks for dropping by.

i know, but that coming out from a stranger - new (gothic) girl next door, makes me uneasy. heck, even my roomate doesn't call me a honey or sweetie or sweetheart! :P

come out? hehe. i think i am. but takkan to the point of going up on stage and shout out loud :P

i'm not into her. she's...just not my type. hhmmm, maybe it's the (kinda fake) black and red hair. oh boy...

9/01/2005 01:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah Chi,

lay the cards on the table....

Art@Greenhall

9/01/2005 01:46:00 AM  
Blogger Spot said...

btw, a person who's into gothic culture is a goth, not a gothic.

heh. you'd have to get used to casually used terms of endearment in australia. even a check-out chick would greet you with an endearment.

as for coming out, no doubt that you are to yourself. i meant in situations like the one where you met Hot Girl from UMCP and spent the night wondering.

i'm not saying that you shd be shouting from a podium either (that's what mardi gras is for). no need to go up and declare "hi i'm gay, are you?".

it's a lot classier (not to mention the attraction factor that easy self-confidence brings) to carry yourself in a manner which makes the fact of your sexual preference something that goes without saying, e.g like dropping a pick-up line to someone of your own gender.

here's a blogger that may interest you. http://www.tabulas.com/~lainie/

9/01/2005 02:34:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

hehe. thanks, spot. of course i wouldn't do the outrageous act. you're absolutely right, beauty lies in self-confidence and easiness/friendliness (though not entirely physical).

9/01/2005 02:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home