Monday, August 22, 2005

Relaxing Monday

I'm out in my apartment's balcony, sun tanning by the water (we have a kid's pool, patio table and chairs), listening to internet radio (www.lounge-radio.com), sipping ice italian coffee, doing stuff on Internet...enjoying myself.

Gosh, I'd be working 12 hours everyday from tomorrow until Sunday! School's gonna start on Monday. I need more money and is given the opportunity to work my ass off, yay!

There's only one pool here in this building (Burkeshire Marriot Hotel) and it's in our balcony! Nice, huh. ;P The picture is nice, but the pool is not (dirty lah, needs cleaning).

I saw a helicopter hovering above for like 2 minutes. It's like it's checking me out, checking our pool out. Whoa! I wonder if it takes recording of 'things happening' (including traffic, and 'weird' stuff) for a tv station. I was talking to J, told her to check the news. I might be in it with a headline screaming 'asian lady desperate for a beach/resort vacation?'.

Haha!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, so nice, got pool at ur own balcony... then what abt the rest of the apartments? they come to ur balcony to use the pool??? take pic and show us lar!

~sue

8/22/2005 09:35:00 PM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

hahaha... i'll email to you :)
no, we don't invite strangers to our balcony :P

8/22/2005 10:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home