Monday, August 22, 2005

Intoxicated me

Saturday night - thought I'd have a relaxing 'date' with 'the L word' after a long hectic day at Panda, but my plan was interrupted by W's call - invitation to a BBQ hosted by a chinese friend of his friend. I must be in a 'yay-lets-go-out-and-meet-people' mood that I ignored my exhaustion and went with him.

So many chinese guys! We kinda 'regretted' that we were there. Not much ladies. And then a tall (around 6 feet!) pretty gal walked in and took our breath away. LOL. We 'inched' closer to her and backed up - shy :P, then we summoned enough courage and sat with her group of friends, played some chinese games (including the paper-scissor-stone game). Chatted, got to know a bit about each other. She studies at UMCP (aiyo...). Wow...the way she speaks English - sexy! Haha. Yeah, with good American accent. And how fast she can switch back to her native chinese mandarin! Impressive! Smart too - been changing majors. So undecided (there might be a hint ;P). Drank some beer. Moved inside, to the basement. Played some pingpong (there's a mini table down there). Grouped together, partnered up and played one confusing chinese (counting) game. Of course, the guys all wanted to be her partner. :P But I was her partner, with another guy - threesome. Ehem...nothing sexual! Then we changed partners, but still sat next to each other ;P

The circle grew tighter with people joining us. Obviously, then we sat closer. Rubbing shoulders and thighs. Ehem. I checked the fingers - short nails. Forgot about the ring finger and index finger! Argh! So soft - she touched me. So womanly - her curves. So long - her legs. She leaned on me - my heart skipped a few beats. Excited. Too much to drink. The guys offered her a ride, some wanted her to sleep over and he (many he(s)) would give her a ride home the next day. I'd offer her a ride if I have a car, but unfortunately I don't. Good old W, he picked up my intetion and offered her a ride!

She thought we're married (W and I, WTF! Heck no :P). She thought we're a couple (no, but people always say that). I told her we're just friends. Hehe. Since she has sucha model's legs, she sat in front. And the she complained, she'd rather sit at the back. Ehem...with me? And what? Good old W, he said 'sure, go ahead if you want'. I was hoping she'd climb over. Hoping there'd be some 'actions', backseat. Didn't happened. In my drunkness, I heard her saying she doesn't have a bf, doesn't have a gf. :O I wanted to get into that, but forgot what happened - changed subject. Ceh.

In a nick of time, W reached my apartment - SO FAST! I reluctantly got out of the car, S (her name) said something about keeping in touch. Duh, I should have taken her number right away. Silly things alcohol can do to your brain - I told her to give it to W, I'll take it from him and we'll hang out sometime.

Found out later - he forgot to take her number. She forgot to give him her number... He promised to ask a friend to ask a friend (the list may go on) for her number, FOR ME ;)

Aiks, what am I doing?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah man, WHAT r u doing??? *raised eyebrows*

~sue

8/22/2005 09:33:00 PM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

huh, u think so too? guess i'm not the kinda gal that's so 'desperado', right? hehe. or mayb i wasn't - i didn't act on it (yet). :P

argh!

8/22/2005 10:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgoting to ask a number from a very sexy juicy prospect happens everywhere, everytime... it's like you are doomed with he/she to the extent that you can't speak... aaaahhhh the ever lovely feeling of falling in love...

8/24/2005 12:28:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

hahaha...like you're stunned or mesmerized...cat got the tongue or something like that ;P

8/24/2005 12:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home