Sunday, September 11, 2005

My my my!

I found and DID this! in 2002!!!

I've never been what you'd call a morning person.

I'm the kind of person who wakes up so stunned by sleep I can't remember my own name. But now it's starting to become my favorite time of the day.

The difference? It's her.

Now I get to watch her slide out of the sheets into the new day. Her legs - they're always longest in the morning. I've never known anyone who could be so naked before! She's not in any hurry to do anything about that nakedness. Even though she wears the same thing every day. It's a little present she gives to me, this time. Her standing, back to me, light coming through the palm trees running over her swimmer's shoulders like river water poured through cupped hands.

That's the moment I remember who I am.

Then she swings around to face me, and Jesus! I'm blinded.

Whatta set of knockers!

Now I know why they call them headlights. Until I started going out with her I never realized : tits can be a source of light!

She doesn't even own a bra. Once I asked her why, and she said she didn't believe in them!

I asked her if she worried about her tits falling. She said, "No." She figured that was my job. To catch her tits.

I can be a hard worker!

I'm not particularly known for it, but I can be. So every day I just do my job. I do what I can to start a little landslide in the tit department, and then I scoop them up, using my hands, my mouth, my pussy, whatever's handy.


- excerpt from Clit Notes by Holly Hughes

7 Comments:

Blogger carinasuyin said...

:) 2002 was a great year, no? all those marvelous classes, journal entries, performances, Mr. Suaidi, Rey... this excerpt brings back a flood of wonderful memories :P *hugs*

9/11/2005 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

it was! i was free (to go anywhere with my car, with 'government's' money i still haven't started paying yet :P) and wild and still be able to be a 'good' student!

RT was a really safe space for us to explore, play, learn and discover. we could do ANYTHING! we were dared to do ANYTHING! ;) right?

9/11/2005 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

my brain doesn't seem to be working...you did this?

9/12/2005 02:06:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

haha. spot, i chose this as my monologue. i performed it.

9/12/2005 03:20:00 AM  
Blogger Spot said...

oh like that...i see. of course. :)

9/12/2005 03:25:00 AM  
Blogger artisticklytouch said...

This... suppose to be a monologue? can I borrow and performed it? bestlah...

and you did it in RT? why i wasn't there?

9/13/2005 02:14:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

yeah...this is part of the monologue. yup, you can borrow it. what...you wanna perform it? yourself? hahaha! i didn't know why you weren't there.

9/13/2005 09:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home