Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What I've Learned...

1. A fun, delicious, sweet (DEFINITELY not sour - my poor sensitive teeth), satisfying and (still) healthy way of drinking orange juice is to make it into a FUZZY NAVEL.

2. 'Buying' lottery can be free and exciting, and REWARDING (of course).

3. Beauty of nature can be found and be deeply appreciated and admired from my balcony.

4. A kiss is usually both anticipated and then enjoyed. But then it is not anticipatorily wanted in the right way, it can seem to be no more than an (unpleasant) physical sensation.

5. Absence from acting/rehearsing in a few months could evoke a sense of alienation, awkwardness, fear of one's ability to improvise and play around, uneasiness...

6. Texas Hold 'Em. Uh-huh. With chips, not the strip version (not yet).

7. Being generous (not necessarily in monetary, other aspects as well) is a sign of maturity.

8. Better observant skills (with gay-dar on...of course :P)

9. Absence creates longing and how to steer these 'swelling' emotions into growth.

10. I felt like my father, wanting to behave like my father, but...urgh, do I want to?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes, we'd be attacked with a sense of 'to hell with consience' and feel the urge to go ahead and do not so nice / detrimental things that only give temporary release to our pent up restlessness.

but always ALWAYS stop and think, "will i be able to live with the consequences, whatever it may be?" and go back to your basic point of faith. dun succumb to it!

btw, what's fuzzy navel?

11/22/2005 06:02:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

thanks for the comment. if i ever behave like my dad, i'll tell u. u can 'smack' me, real hard. hehe.

fuzzy navel = orange juice + peachtree (a kind of peach alcohol liquor/concentrate...something lah) + ice

11/22/2005 06:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, i'll prepare a rotan! or would u prefer a whip? kekeke...

11/22/2005 06:13:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

whip(ped) cream boleh :P

11/22/2005 06:18:00 AM  
Blogger artisticklytouch said...

LOve this...

this is what i call 'kenal diri' (know oneself). this has been the thing that I over and over repeat in my theater class (if I'm teaching for a workshop). To enjoy doing other people characters is to know one (your) character in the first place.

Congrats Chi, I haven't got the guts to speel out loud my own self... some of it is horrifying..

11/24/2005 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

oh! thank you, art. you should 'make your list' ;P set a good example! hahaha...

when i'm home, u can invite me to (guest) teach your class/workshop ;) hehehe...

11/25/2005 03:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home