Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ahh...the show


















There I was, pretty and proper and smelled good. The crowd - more than half were queer. Yay! :P Under the spotlights, I delivered my lil speech (introduction). Ahh...no pressure. Theatre major mah. :P

Magdalen was phenomenal! Oh, she sounded great. Like, like...the asian 'tori amos'. And she played the guitar and piano and a lil hand drum perfectly, while singing! Very down to earth-entertaining.

One of my pretty (and sexy) classmate, S (from Iran), came. I was like, 'WHOAAAAA...she came after all!'. ;P

Back to Magdalen - at the end of the show, I bought 2 of her CDs - smashing the ceiling and fuck bush. Yes, I LOOOOOVE that fuck bush song. ;P And 'chink' song. It's so Chinese-like. Haha...she had this lil chat in between songs and to know that how her Chinese background (how her parents like, how they react to certain things) was like really warmed me up - the similarity we had ;P like the money issue...the 'not touchy' kinda relationship...the 'we gave you good education and now what, what are you doing to your future?'...bla bla bla. Heh.

You know, as I was rushing to class today, I passed by my gym and I saw her there, jogging! Ooooo! I wanted to drop by and say hi, but I was rushing, so I didn't. Fyi, I'm living in Marriot Hotel Apartment, where 2nd to 5th floor are catered to students (mostly international) and staff of Towson University. So, the rest of the floors are for guests. She's staying here!!! In the same building! :P And then, after class, I went to the Starbucks next door, hoping I'd bumped into her again. But she wasn't there. I saw my close friends, hung out with them. And then...there she was - walked past with D (her drummer), heading to Towson town for dinner! Oooooo... ;)

After the concert, we talked. Bla bla bla... To cut the story short, we (me and her friends) went to Bateman's (a bistro/restaurant/pub) which is on campus. Yay! Had Cosmopolitan. So 'sex and the city' :P Her friends were cool. 2 guys - gay and straight. So, 5 of us (including D, the drummer)...really had a great time there! It's karaoke night at Bateman's - a bunch of my theatre friends were there too! Whoaaaaa...like I knew 'everybody' there. Saying hi and stuff :P So popular lah. Hehe... No, Magdalen didn't go up and sing although I wanted her to :P She's done with singing for the day and...she's pretty drunk, even though she didn't finished her Cosmopolitan (half left)! :P

I hope I can jam with her and D. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's the photos? where??? no photos? *looking disappointed*

10/27/2005 03:52:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

there was something wrong with the picture posting (blogger). now, ok liao.

do you see the exotic S in the pic? *hyperventilates*

lol

10/27/2005 08:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, can see oredi!

that madgalen very (i mean VERY) chinese looking hor! :Þ

but S sexy and exotic? hmm... normal only... maybe can't see in pic?

10/28/2005 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

yup, magdalen's VERY chinese looking. aiyaa, both 'factories' are from china, of course lah! :P

S's sexiness and exotic-ness didn't show in the pic. she's very alive and radiant in real ;)

10/28/2005 02:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home