Saturday, January 21, 2006

the L word (again)

I know I've been silent for so long. My apology. Where the heck have I been? Busy lah! Tell you later.

This is about the L word. Yeah, 3rd Season is running now. And thanks to many superfriendly and kind lezzies online who keeps every TLW lover up to date on what's going on in every episode--upload, download. ;)

One of the scenes in the 2nd episode is about taking Dana's 'shrine' off Alice's wall. It was lezzie-clean-up service hired by Helena (who is sort of 'getting closer' to Alice). You know, gals relationship, ah so complicated.

In brief, after much happenings that I've gone through, I am here to 'report' that I've taken my L 'shrine' off my (desk) wall. Yup, like a few minutes ago. I did it myself. No one 'hired' lezzie-clean-up for me. No new gal in my life to 'rip' it off my wall. Well, talking about that, I'd say it'll be embarrassing and not-right to date/see someone new while you're still...you know, errrr...obsessed about someone in the past.

Takes in a deep breath.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u go gurl! clean up and move on! ((hugz))

1/21/2006 08:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!! moving on is GOOD!

1/21/2006 01:29:00 PM  
Blogger carinasuyin said...

Have a fabulous year ahead, Chi!! :)

1/23/2006 04:41:00 AM  
Blogger lotsachi said...

hey gals, thanks. i just got a CNY card sent by 2 Acad P seniors, she (they) mentioned a few words i want to share with you here...

"new year...new hope...new direction."

carinasuyin, it's absolutely true - "life happens in the waiting."

1/23/2006 07:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home