Saturday, December 31, 2005

Lone Longing Walks

It's Christmas season. Everytime I leave the restaurant and embark on the (walking) journey home, I'd feel a pang of satisfaction (of another day at work) and loneliness.

I have grown to long for these lone walks.

This is taken on Christmas Eve. The reality of brightening up and 'emptiness' portrayed my whole feelings/emotions.



I passed an art gallery (owned by Towson Arts Department). I was so captivated by this art piece.





Bold
Seductive
Sexy
Hidden
Dare

I stood there for some moments. Looking. Searching. Admiring. I wish I can enact this in my reality.

Merry Christmas, Chi.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas to u, sweetie! and may u have a joyous new year, filled with good cheer! *muah*

12/31/2005 06:54:00 AM  
Blogger artisticklytouch said...

merry christmas

happy new year

happy chinese new year

haaa... one lump sum i gave you...

eh, me doing a show next week. piece taken from 24 hours book, last time use in theater class. joanne acting as well.. chin yee got dance so cannot join...

check my blog ye sayang

miss baby A

1/12/2006 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home