Thursday, October 01, 2009

black and white

the night is silent with the sound of cars on the highway

nursing my 2nd miller lite

staring at the black and white keys of the piano by the bed

chuckles

reminiscing on the old days

how much has these keys taught me the way of life

how hard have i banged on them to let my emotions out

how gentle i've touched them as if caressing someone dear to my heart

con moto

pianissimo

piu mosso

sforzando

animato

espressivo

dolce

giocoso

non tanto

sempre passionato

rubato

forte piano

con brio

tranquillo

satisfaction aside

these black and white keys taught me true love.

1 Comments:

Blogger artisticklytouch said...

laaa..just when I thought you have laid rest this blog, here you are back again..

10/01/2009 11:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home